Workshop on Quality Management of Culture Collection for Curators was held during 20-22 December 2006, in which 13 guest experts from China, Japan and Thailand were invited to give the useful lectures for all participants. The purpose of this workshop was to strengthen competency of culture collection staff in the fields of management of culture collection and skills in identification of microorganisms.
The workshop consisted of lectures on following topics:
- Standard quality for culture collection and database management
- Implementation of ISO9000 series for culture collection management
- Biological material transfer management
- Preservation of bacteria, filamentous fungi and yeasts
- Identification of bacteria, filamentous fungi and yeasts
Visit to Culture Collection Lab.