NVI is a new mobile application offered by the National Vaccine Institute, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. NVI is designed for users to easily access news and basic knowledge about vaccines namely “NVI”. Its key features include:
- Access the latest news and upcoming events from the National Vaccine Institute’s RSS feed
- Record the events into calendar and set the alarm for the event
- Create, calculate and notify the vaccination schedule for multiple people. For example, enter your kids’ information to keep track which vaccinations they have received and when the next one is due.
- Access to official vaccination calendar
- View and post comments via NVI’s Facebook
- Send email to the National Vaccine Institute
NVI was developed by the National Vaccine Institute, in collaboration with BIOTEC research team at Information System Laboratory.
Posted on 22 January 2014