- National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- To bring biologists to work with engineers in the area of integrated technologies for tool & device development for agricultural objectives.
- To provide hand-on activities for the participants with the phenotyping platform including the knowledge on plant physiology and plant diseases, and imaging & data analytic technologies.
Number of Participants: 40 persons from both engineers and biologists from government section, public organization, university, and research institute.
For further information, please contact:
Technical Training Unit
National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
113 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Rd., Khlong Nueng
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand
Phone: (66) 2564 6700 ext. 3379-3382 Fax: (66) 2564 6574