• Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Thailand
• National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, National Science and Technology Development Agency, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Thailand
• The Pennsylvania State University, USA
• International Rice Research Institute, the Philippines
• To demonstrate and practice different approaches including shovelomics and image analyses for rice root study
*All the participants are required to bring their own laptop for the image analysis practice session
Farmers, breeders, students, government and university researchers, and technicians.
• Student 2,000 Baht
These fees are inclusive of 7% VAT, lunch and refreshment each day. However, all of the participants must be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation.
Registration Deadline: 25 June 2019 or when fully participants registration
For further information, please contact:
Technical Training Unit
National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
113 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Rd., Khlong Nueng
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand
Phone: (66) 2564 6700 ext. 3379-3382 Fax: (66) 2564 6574