National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
In collaboration with
University of Sheffield, UK
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
• Up-skilling and developing early career researchers from Thailand and Southeast Asian countries, for technologies related to discovery and engineering of enzymes for biorefinery application through lectures and workshop.
• Providing a multi-faceted training, which incorporates theory, practice, computer-aided learning, site visit, social and networking.
• Adding knowledge and technologies in enzyme technology and biorefinery for regional industries, particularly those who are investing in biomanufacturing.
• Strengthening academic-industrial partnership among ASEAN regional R&D in waste management and waste valorization.
• Creating a platform for exchanging knowledge in biorefinery enzyme engineering and applications.
The whole course will be given in English.
• Lecture (26 – 27 NOV 2018) Student/General 3,000 Baht
• Lecture + Site Visit + Laboratory (26 – 30 NOV 2018) Student/General 8,000 Baht
These fees are inclusive of 7% VAT, lunch and refreshment each day. However, all of the participants must be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation.
Number and targeted participants
Lecture (26 – 27 NOV 2018) 50 participants
Lecture + Site Visit + Laboratory (26 – 30 NOV 2018) 30 participants
Participants have to bring their own laptop with window 7, 8 or 10 operating system to the workshop. (Available to connect Wifi)
31 October 2018 or until the course is fully booked
Payment method is wire transfer, please make a payment to;
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank
Branch: Thailand Science Park
Savings Account Name: BIOTEC - National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
Account No.: 080-000280-0
Bank Code: 0080
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
Bank Address: 111 Phahonyothin Road, Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120
Workshop program >> download
Website >> http://www.biorefineryenzymes.com/programme/
Online registration >> click here
For more information please contact:
Technical Training Unit, BIOTEC
113 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Rd.,
Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120
Tel: (66) 2564 6700 ext 3379 – 82
Fax: (66) 2564 6574